Failure to observe the following guidelines will be taken very seriously, possibly to the point of a member’s exclusion from the network at the discretion of the administrators.
As a full member of The South Yorkshire Filmmakers Network and any of its subsidiaries (such as 2Weeks 2Make It), I agree to the following:
For the purposes of this agreement, ‘Confidential Information’ shall include information of whatever nature relating to ideas shared by other network members which is:
- obtained by you in written, pictorial or oral form from or pursuant to discussions with any of the network members.
- analyses, compilations, studies and other documents prepared by you which contain or otherwise reflect or are generated from the information specified in a) above.
I agree that:
- Unless permitted in writing by the purveyor of the information, I will use the Confidential Information solely for the purpose of discussion and learning during Network sessions.
- I will treat and safeguard as private and confidential all the Confidential Information received or held by myself at any time.
- I will not at any time use Confidential Information, or permit or assist a third party to use Confidential Information, to attract employees or customers away from any of the network members or to procure a commercial advantage over any network member or in any way which is likely to be directly or indirectly detrimental to any of the network members or their business.
- Except as may be required by law, I will not, at any time without the prior written consent of the network member who first shared the Confidential Information, disclose or reveal, or solicit the disclosure of, any Confidential Information, whether directly or indirectly, to any person other than to other network members present at the network event.
- I will not make any copies or reproduce any documents or extracts of documents containing Confidential Information or in any other way duplicate Confidential Information, without prior written consent from the network member who first shared the Confidential Information.
- I agree to observe all legal guidelines regarding copyright and intellectual property at all times whether relating to the production of visual or sonic media or in the generation and development of ideas for such media.
- I agree that the network administrators are not responsible for the enforcement of legal practices regarding copyright and intellectual property.
- I agree that the network administrators are not directly responsible for preventing any breaches of this agreement and I will not initiate legal action against the network administrators as a result of such a breach.
- I agree to observe all reasonable health and safety practices suggested by network administrators and to be aware of health and safety procedures relevant to each event location.
- I will be vigilant at all times in ensuring the safety of myself and other network members during network events.
- I promise to observe and support democratic process in all aspects of the network’s administration and development and in my relationship with other network members.
- I agree neither to discriminate against, use language that implies a discriminatory attitude towards or to partake in activities that could reasonably be construed as discriminatory towards network members because of the fact that they are the member of any cultural, social or ethnic minority, suffer from any physical or mental disability, are members of any specific political party or express specific ideological values. I further promise not to discriminate against members because of their sex or their sexuality.
- I agree not to behave in an aggressive, threatening or violent manner towards network members or administrators at any time.